Friday, June 6, 2014

best of the nest...may features

Woo hoo, it's Friday!
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome projects at Best of the Nest!
My cute co-hosts are featuring some of their favorites from the party as well,
stop by and check out all the crazy good talent out there in the blogosphere!

Kris @ Driven by Decor, Lisa @ Shine Your Light, and Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles 

** Please pin from the original site **

Rachael @ This is our Bliss revealed a nursery that is chock full of amazing
details! I love that many of her ideas would work for any age.
(I think I know why Cetaphil is her product of choice)  :)



The Divine Living Space was so clever!
You need to check out what this was before becoming a stylish planter!


Beth @ Design POST shared a fun brunch table setting,
an inviting, playful burst of color!


Instagram Feature

Angie @angies_deco_abode brought some color into her room by covering
a lamp shade with this great ikat fabric. Pretty styling, too!


If you'd like grab an 'I was Featured' button:


Check out more Best of the Nest Highlights on our Pinterest Board here.

Mark your calendars, the next party is Friday, June 27th!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love beth's table setting! and that side table- planter is awesome!

Simply LKJ said...

That nursery is adorable! Love the colors she used. Definitely going to check out that planter, I am intrigued. Beautiful table setting as well. Love the vibrant colors. And, the lampshade is amazing.

Vel Criste said...

I'm in love with that nursery too Pam! Have a great weekend!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I have the same hex side table and painted it copper. Thought about using it as a planter too. Love

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

I'm breaking my blog break rules and catching up on some reading! It was an awesome surprise to see this :)

Kayden Harber said...

It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. safety decking

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover