Friday, April 4, 2014

best of the nest features...march

Happy Friday, friends!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome projects at Best of the Nest!  
These were some of my favorites and my lovely co-hosts are all sharing theirs
 today as well, so pop over and check out all the fabulous ideas.

Kris @ Driven by Decor, Lisa @ Shine Your Light, and Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles 

** Please pin from the original site **

DIY Pallet and Sawhorse Desk by Summer @ Simple Stylings


New Home Office by Susan @ Simply Modern Home


Yellow Front Door by Kathy @ The Daily Nest


Emperors Silk Makeover by Tabatha @ Chic by Tab


Get your projects ready, the next party is
Friday, April 25th

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

17 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Love Summer's desk!

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are awesome! i love that cheerful yellow door!

therelishedroost said...

All great! Have fun weekend!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Great choices Pam! So much blog talent out there!

Simply Modern Home said...

Pam, you're such a sweet heart! Thanks so much for featuring my office!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

These were some of my favorites as well! Love the pallet desk!

Thehouseofhampton said...

All so great! I happen to be drawn to the yellow door. I love seeing the fantastic creativity of what others do. Inspiring....
Sharon

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

That desk is super cool! xo Kristin

Unknown said...

Good picks! There were a lot of great projects this month!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for featuring my desk!! Tons of great talent here and I'm swooning over Simply Modern Home's office! I love this series and thanks again for hosting! You made my day :)

The Daily Nest said...

Wow! Thank you for featuring my yellow front door!! I knew it would bring happiness!! :) thanks for hosting such a fun party that is bursting with talent! Have a great weekend!! Xo, Kathy @The Daily Nest

Dwellings by DeVore said...

so much talent, great projects!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

So many great projects! Lots of weekend reading ahead.

designchic said...

So many great features - love the sawhorse desk!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Thanks for the feature Pam. xo ChicByTab

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

This is such a great series. Thanks for sharing your favorites.

Alexa said...

Such great features here Pam! Thank you!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover